Shuttle & Parking
Multiple Road Closures Planned for Frisco Freedom Fest[Read Full Release]
- Interactive Story Map: Use our web-based map to navigate around the festival!
- Free shuttle service beginning at 3:30 p.m. - Park and ride and take the shuttle from Frisco High School (west parking lot) and Frisco Discovery Center to Frisco Square/Page Street. (See specific individual Shuttle Route maps below)
- Frisco High School - 6401 Parkwood Blvd. Please access the west side parking lot from northbound Dallas Parkway. [ FHS Daytime Shuttle Route (PDF) ] and [FHS Outbound - After Fireworks Shuttle Route (PDF) ]
- Frisco Discovery Center - 8004 N. Dallas Pkwy. Please access the parking lot from northbound Dallas Parkway. [ Discovery Center Shuttle Route (PDF) ]
- Both routes will have a wheelchair accessible shuttle in the rotation of buses.
- Check out additional public parking options around downtown Frisco & Frisco Square. [ Parking Map PDF ]
- Handicap parking (placard required) available on the first floor of City Hall parking garage.
- The City Hall parking garage is closed to the general public. Please use our improved shuttle service.
- Frisco Freedom Fest Road Closures
- Toyota Stadium / Frisco Square Exit Routes
There will be a 5K Friday night, July 3, and Freedom Fest on Sunday, July 4, which will include a fireworks show. These events will require the closure of different streets in Frisco Square on June 30 - July 4.
The end of the fireworks show will create heavy traffic loads that will require the temporary closure of some major roadways around Frisco Square and Toyota Stadium to help facilitate traffic leaving the area. This is why use of the shuttle service is strongly encouraged if you are attending the festival and watching fireworks in Frisco Square.